This page lists the 2020 timeline of the Financhu Crisis.
- 13th - Aly Hirschberg declares herself to be Chris's main benefactor, though Chris would deny this some weeks later.
- 30th - Two more creditors, Portfolio Recovery Associates (for the 3rd time) and Jefferson Capital Systems sue Chris for debt with a hearing scheduled for March 18th, raising his running tally of debt cases to nine.
- 18th - Chris begs on Twitter for birthday money/gifts again.
- 18th - Both of Chris's current debt hearing cases from Portfolio Recovery Associates & Jefferson Capital Systems, are postponed to May 20th due to the COVID-19 situation.
- 24th - Chris buys a $17 Transformers toy.
- 25th - Chris spends $33 on assorted Transformers parts.
- 4th - Chris buys a $34 Playstation themed bag.
- 18th - Chris spends $43 on a Transformers model kit.
- 26th - Chris blows another $90 a pair of Transformers model kits.
- 17th - The Chandlers pay their $650 property tax bill.
- 20th - The two debt cases are postponed again to September 2nd due to the continuing COVID-19 situation.
- 25th - Chris sells a set of autographed Sonichu playing cards for $550 from his online store.
- 29th - Chris receives his government stimulus check and promptly purchases an Ipad with it.
- 30th - The CWCville Shopping website goes offline due to Chris not being able to pay the monthly fee.
- 2nd - The 2 debt cases are heard in court. The court rules in favor of the plaintiffs (Jefferson Capital Systems & Portfolio Recovery Associates) and finds Chris liable to the sum of $2,773.56 & $905.36 accordingly.
- 10th - Chris says on Twitter that he we will not be asking for presents this Christmas, saying "but if y’all want to, money can be directly sent to Mama Chris’ PayPal [...] Yes, I Know what you haters are gonna say, “OOH! Christine’s asking for money again. Don’t give her any money; she’ll just spend it on Legos and vidya games. Bladdy, bladdy blah.” No, we could use some money to keep the bank accounts better afloat this time around."