This page lists the 2019 timeline of the Financhu Crisis.
- 6th - Chris makes an announcement on Twitter that he is selling Barbara's "M&Ms Candy Characters Ms Green, Blue & Red Animated Talking Telephone" on eBay for $100. In the post, Chris also makes an off-hand comment about his mother being in need of funds.
||Another fine collectible from my mother’s collection; she is yelling for the money again. Ugh!
|Chris, on Barb's M&Ms memorabilia.
Chris sold $164.94 worth of junk on eBay.
- 2nd - Chris is sued by Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC for an undisclosed amount, with a hearing scheduled on May 15th.
- 4th - Chris shows off six purchased Poké Ball Plus toys in a Twitter post. He had purchased them from GameStop. Chris claimed he bought one brand new (a $50 price) and the other five used "at up to $15 savings difference", which would mean he still spent at least $200 on them.
- 6th - Chris drives 150 miles to Newport News, VA, to visit fan Midnight Moonflower. He loses his wallet while in town.
- 15th - Chris drives to Newport News again to pick up his lost wallet.
- 23rd - Ending his 100+ day-long streak of not begging, Chris records We Need some gas money, Please, Help., saying that he needs $20 to fill up his van with gas.
- 26th - Chris lists rare coins on eBay, begging coin collectors to consider helping him and his mom. It's worth noting that these coins are among the only things of (non-Christorical) value Chris has tried to sell so far, although their value is lowered somewhat by the fact that they haven't been graded by a numismatic authority like NGC or PCGS.
- 6th - Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC. files a second lawsuit against Chris for yet another undisclosed amount, with a hearing scheduled on June 19th. This means Chris is now facing two simultaneous lawsuits from the same company.
- 13th - Chris lists a throw blanket on eBay for $200, tweeting: "we need the money here, that’s for sure. Thank you." A ween promptly purchases it the next day.
- 14th - The Chandlers pay their $650 property tax bill.
- 15th - The first court hearing for the April 2019 warrant in debt for money owed to Portfolio Recovery Associates takes place: the case is adjourned to 19 June, when it will be heard in conjunction with the May 2019 warrant in debt.
- 24th - Midland Funding files for garnishment against Chris after he failed to maintain payments on a $2,777.90 judgement from December 2018.
- 1st - Midland Funding’s claim for garnishment fails, due to a combination of Chris’s impulse spending, and the immunity for his federal social security payments.
- 8th - Chris begs for $600 for accommodation for BronyCon and mentions that two friends (likely Sarah and Steve) had planned to attend with him but pulled out.
Chris angrily telling someone to just shut up and give him money.
- 1st - Barb takes the Dodge Caravan for repairs and is told the brake and exhaust systems need to be replaced for $1,000. Chris begs for the money, asking fans to give the money through Jacob Sockness.
- 24th - Chris spends $30 on a set of My Little Pony trading cards.
- 28th - Chris announces his intention to attend BABSCon in April 2020, an expensive convention. He then asks for $2k-$3k worth of donations in order to get there.
- 1st - Chris spends $90 on a Transformers figure, and $30 on parts for it.
- 3rd - Displeased by how Ben Saint depicted Night Star in his webcomic, Chris releases his own amended version and demands $300 from him for "using our name and individuals for the greedy gains accrued".
- 6th - In preparation for BABSCon, Chris enlists Aly Hirschberg's help to request £5,000 from his fanbase.
- 5th - the Chandlers pay a $650 property tax bill
- 19th - Chris begs for more money on behalf of Barb, posting a creepy photo of her and demanding people not tell him to get a job. On the same day, Second Round Sub files for garnishment against Chris for the $2,476.63 judgement from a year before.
- 23rd - Cwcvilleshopping.com is launched in an effort to sell his custom-made Twilight Sparkle's Secret Shipfic Folder cards.