||I see, [the inability to make an account with the Cwcki without pming an admin] makes sense considering the rise in popularity and the fantastic talent Chris has for attracting weens and white knights, what a terrible inconvenience, not even the stronghold of captcha could save it.
|Byzantine, Discord 2020
|Hey, that's pretty good.
This user transcribes videos, and has no doubt become insane from regular exposure to Chris's fail.
This user is an Orthodox Christian, and likes to stand up for hours listening to liturgy and spends much of their time meditating, 3/5 can enter Cwcville.
||Misses Old Chris|
This user misses Chris's old shenanigans, and never wanted it to get this depressing.
This user is white and finds Chris's race relations embarrassing.
This user is taking it Easy. He/She has followed Chris-Chan's movements, but hasn't contributed to the trolling efforts.
This user analyzes Chris's psyche WAAAY too much and should just accept that Chris is nothing more than a retard.
This user isn't saying they're dumb... or naïve.
Welcome to my user page!
I plan to make mostly random edits on the CWCki, I love fixing broken links and transcribing stuff, also like sorting through massive piles of random information that Chris puts on the internet, drives me cazy.
Things I have done
- cried, shidded and farted.
- I made a video work.
- Refreshed Chris's twitter to try and be the first to write a tweet down.
- restored some links, I'm a little sad that some websites were never archived though :(.
- I freaking just added part 41 of the comprehensive history to the cwcki and I'm over the moon. That summary I wrote will be my legacy.
- Stood on people's toes by doing silly things that I didn't realise were silly until it was too late and people had to come and tell me off for it.
- I've uploaded some of the videos as a download link just in case YouTube starts cracking down on Chris videos or something, not that people don't have them saved, but it's convenient.
- Added like 30 of those overpowered TSSSF cards.
- Made the Other Pony events page, y'know, with other people, but like I wrote some of it.
- Reworked the Relics of Fail page.
- Uploaded SO MANY IMAGERS.
- Helped write Chris and language
- Updated and populated CWC Psychlight
- Recorded and sorted a lot of the August 2020 Discord leaks
- Added a record of that time Chris got into the Polish wikipedia on the Wikipedia article.
- Helped make the Konami Code page.
- Added some people's artwork that they were nice enough to make.
- I made a new section for COVID-19, but Anaxis came and destroyed it with facts and logic because it was a bit shit.
- Added the first (and probably last) discord mailbag to Discord.
- Changed the word "Highlights" to "Summary on a load of Kacey calls.
- Helped finish and uploaded the 2012 Poster campaign page.
- Made Chris and oratory less slanderous. Still needs more material, though.
- Updated the Biology page.
- Added some nice sections to Chris and oratory.
Social media pages I have contributed to (sometimes most of them)
Things I plan to do
- Fix broken links
- Pipe some relevant stuff
- Try to resist over-ironic-piping.
- Transcribe some videos and calls.
- Sort through the stuff people ask me to.
- Update Social media pages when Chris posts.
- Sort through old social media pages and add stuff that is missing.
- Write and update pages WITHOUT going off track and having to make jokes to make one sentence paragraphs longer.
My history with Chris-Chan
I watched Pewdiepie's video on Chris-Chan, then the Geno series (I've now watched every episode like 3-10 times) and now I spend a lot of my time looking at the cwcki, then I got annoyed at all the dead links so I'm taking matters into my own hands.
I've now looked at KF and ED and they're both awful.
- Collecting old vinyl records, I dream of seeing Bob's collection (probably at least a little ruined by now though).
- Music, such as Hip-hop, metal, alternative, and anything else that's good.
- Learning biblical languages.