The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
Chris and journalism
Throughout most of his life, Chris has been a subject of journalism and paparazzi, whether he's aware of it or not. His life is literally documented on the internet on sites like yours truly, the Kiwi Farms, and Encyclopedia Dramatica. The reason for this is due to his own stupidity to openly admit and display his most embarrassing moments at the most inopportune times. Sometimes, people will learn more about Chris' life by interviewing him, or he will flat out do something so embarrassing, people can't help but share it with someone else.
- 1 Interviews with Chris
- 2 Documentation on the Internet
- 3 Chris as a journalist
- 4 Latest news
- 5 See Also
- 6 Sources
Interviews with Chris
Over the course of time, Chris has had a lot of fascinating things happen in his life, being almost impossible for others to comprehend all of it, wanting to ask him questions. Some people have been very lucky and managed to do interviews with Chris, whether it through Skype or in the flesh.
The Sonic the Hedgehog Watch & Win Sweepstakes
- Main article: Sonic the Hedgehog Watch & Win Sweepstakes
An Interview with the Chris-Chan
- Main article: Christian Weston Chandler Interview
- Main article: Chris-chan Discusses...
Chris-chan Discusses... is a series of interviews where Larry Bundy Jr. formerly known as Guru Larry asks Chris questions that Chris usually avoids answering.
Roughly eight years after the PSN interview, CatKnight/MasterDisaster AKA Arthur Spatchcock of England Interviews interviewed Chris five times.
"Lil E" Interviews
- Main article: CHRIS CHAN INTERVIEW
On 8 September 2016, a YouTube user by the name of Lil E, interviewed Chris at a restaurant of some kind. Chris was later spotted in a crowd of people being interviewed at the Cville Pride's 2016 event, and was included as an interview subject. Chris can be spotted again at 2:39. (Keep in mind, the interview upload dates are out of order.)
- Main article: Merryweather Interviews
On 4 September 2017, Twitter user Merryweather decided to propose an interview with Chris. At the moment, the recordings are all finished, but it is unknown when the interview will be shared on the internet.
Documentation on the Internet
Believe it or not, journalism was pretty much what got the ball rolling for where Chris is today in terms of his fame on the internet, though it wasn't through any interviews with our friend. Instead, it was because a curious troll just learned about Chris and his oddball lifestyle on 4chan, and therefore wanted to document it on Encyclopedia Dramatica to make fun of it.  This could have been the end of it if Chris simply handled this maturely, and just simply ignored the page as a whole. But of course, he takes a completely unexpected route, and not only gives the trolls more Chris related stuff to talk about but even does the same thing on wikis outside of Encyclopedia Dramatica.
The very beginning of how the internet came to know Chris.
The start of Chris' infamy and years of being trolled.
Chris doesn't hide his disdain for the Cwcki and largely pays it no attention nowadays.
Chris treated Wikipedia like Myspace and Facebook, turning his user page into an autobiography of his life (a violation of Wikipedia's rules). Other than getting his account terminated for this reason, he has also unknowingly journalized his entire life up to his discovery of Encyclopedia Dramatica, even if parts of it were blatant lies. This means Chris gave the general public clues for them to be able to piece together how Chris became screwed up enough to have his own Encyclopedia page, as well as the basics as to how Chris thinks life should roll to fit his standards, giving Encyclopedia Dramatica and the Cwcki a lot to work with.
Since Chris was busy screwing with other wikis and started ranting about how he got banned from every single one because of it, Cogsdev, being a good sport, decided to make a special wiki just for him, where Chris can document as much of his personal life as he so desires. Chris primarily used this wiki to work on the autobiography he desired to share on the internet, make rants about things that bothered him, talk about things he loves, talk about fan-made works, and make updates on some his own projects, such as his Sonichu comics and his Little Big Planet levels. Interestingly enough, despite not being Cogsdev intention, people got to learn more about Chris, as he has expressed more about his life and opinions than anyone would have originally bargained for. This has continued for a couple of months until the entire wiki has been disabled due to the massive amounts of vandalism done to its pages.
Chris as a journalist
Chris has always had a compulsion to document his own life, only talking about topics that affect him, and only using his publications to further his interests. During his trials and tribulations on college he took it upon himself to publish a newslettler. Funnily enough, his style is reminiscent of Yellow Journalism, being characterized by:
- Scare headlines in huge print, often of minor news.
- Lavish use of pictures, or imaginary drawings.
- Use of faked interviews, misleading headlines, pseudoscience, and a parade of false learning from so-called experts.
- Emphasis on full-color Sunday supplements, usually with comic strips.
- Dramatic sympathy with the "underdog" against the system.
- 22 September - Chris gives his opinion on Sachumo's Chris Chan Documentary.
- 21 September - Chris tweets about his new method for growing larger breasts, which involves flavoring his food with soy sauce and eating twelve prunes per day.
- 18 September - Sonichu 12 pages 71-76 are released, along with a bonus set of pages with a song Chris wrote, titled, "Love Is Love (not You've Been Pwned)."
- 17 September - Jessica Quinn is drawn as an MLP character by Chris, who says that "my Sweetheart and I, both have an MLP OC; we are shipped for real." Chris begins uploading Sonichu comics to Tapas.
- 16 September - Chris attends Cville Pride and is photographed posing with drag queens by local news.
- 14 September - Chris changes the payment option for his Patreon to up-front charging for patrons. He tweets that trolls are just jealous that he and Sonichu have entertained more people than they ever will.
- 13 September - Jessica Quinn announces that she and Chris are to meet for the first time on October 6th.
- Chris in the media
- Encyclopedia Dramatica
- List of Christian's edits to the CWCki
- Sonichu's News Dash