The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
Chris and journalism
Throughout most of his life, Chris has been a subject of journalism and paparazzi, whether he's aware of it or not. Every aspect of his life is documented on the Internet, on sites like the Kiwi Farms, Encyclopedia Dramatica, and this one. The reason for this is largely due to his own willingness to openly admit and display his most embarrassing moments at the most inopportune times, although Chris himself is reluctant to admit this fact. As a result, Chris has received much attention from amateur journalists and forums, online or otherwise.
- 1 Interviews with Chris
- 2 Documentation on the Internet
- 3 Chris in the news
- 4 Chris as a journalist
- 5 Latest news
- 6 See Also
- 7 Sources
Interviews with Chris
Over the course of Chris's life, he has experienced many fascinating events, and received plenty of attention. Naturally, this piques the curiosity of others, and this has culminated in many interviews with Chris, whether through the Internet or in the flesh. As of October 2017, he will only do an interview if he is going to be paid for it.
|Want to Interview Me? You May Now; accepting PAID Interviews. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set it up. Payment First and Upfront!|
An Interview with the Chris-Chan
- Main article: Christian Weston Chandler Interview
- Main article: Chris-chan Discusses...
Chris-chan Discusses... is a series of interviews where Larry Bundy Jr., formerly known as Guru Larry, asks Chris questions that he usually avoids answering.
- Main article: CatKnight Interview
Roughly eight years after the PSN interview, CatKnight/MasterDisaster AKA Arthur Spatchcock interviewed Chris, posing as an interested English entrepreneur.
- Main article: BraveryJerk Interviews
On 8 September 2016, a YouTube user by the name of Lil E interviewed Chris at The End Games. The same individual, this time using his BraveryJerk account, interviewed Chris a second time at Cville Pride 2016.
- Main article: Internet Dream Lounge
On 4 September 2017, Twitter user Merryweathery contacted Chris for an interview. After abandoning the first take for being too boring, he recorded a second interview on 4 October, which he found to be superior, and released it a few days later.
- Main article: Sachumo
- Main article: CopperCab
Documentation on the Internet
Believe it or not, journalism was pretty much what got the ball rolling for where Chris is today in terms of his fame on the internet, though it wasn't through any interviews with our friend. Instead, it was because a curious troll just learned about Chris and his oddball lifestyle on 4chan, and therefore wanted to document it on Encyclopedia Dramatica to make fun of it.  This could have been the end of it if Chris simply handled this maturely, and just simply ignored the page as a whole. But of course, he takes a completely unexpected route, and not only gives the trolls more Chris related stuff to talk about but even does the same thing on wikis outside of Encyclopedia Dramatica.
The place where the internet first properly discovered Chris. Several forums were made about him merely days after his introduction. Chris seems to have not noticed this, however.
Chris began getting attention on 4chan only days after, and knowledge of Chris was gained even moreso here. This site ultimately led to the creation of his article on Encyclopedia Dramatica.
The start of Chris' infamy and years of being trolled. Several times, Chris has attacked and vandalized this site, which gave us the infamous ShecameforCWC and several more deep details about him.
Chris treated Wikipedia like Myspace and Facebook, turning his user page into an autobiography of his life (a violation of Wikipedia's rules). Other than getting his account terminated for this reason, he has also unknowingly journalized his entire life up to his discovery of Encyclopedia Dramatica, even if parts of it were blatant lies. This means Chris gave the general public clues for them to be able to piece together how Chris became screwed up enough to have his own Encyclopedia page, as well as the basics as to how Chris thinks life should roll to fit his standards, giving Encyclopedia Dramatica and the Cwcki a lot to work with.
Since Chris was busy screwing with other wikis and started ranting about how he got banned from every single one because of it, Cogsdev, being a good sport, decided to make a special wiki just for him, where Chris can document as much of his personal life as he so desires. Chris primarily used this wiki to work on the autobiography he desired to share on the internet, make rants about things that bothered him, talk about things he loves, talk about fan-made works, and make updates on some his own projects, such as his Sonichu comics and his Little Big Planet levels. Interestingly enough, despite not being Cogsdev intention, people got to learn more about Chris, as he has expressed more about his life and opinions than anyone would have originally bargained for. This has continued for a couple of months until the entire wiki has been disabled due to the massive amounts of vandalism done to its pages.
Chris in the news
Besides gaining attention on social media, Chris' life story is sometimes broadcasted on public news. An infamous example of this is the news story of the destruction of his house on 10 January 2014.
Chris as a journalist
Chris has always had a compulsion to document his own life, only talking about topics that affect him, and only using his publications to further his interests. During his trials and tribulations on college he took it upon himself to publish a newslettler. Funnily enough, his style is reminiscent of Yellow Journalism, being characterized by:
- Scare headlines in huge print, often of minor news.
- Lavish use of pictures, or imaginary drawings.
- Use of faked interviews, misleading headlines, pseudoscience, and a parade of false learning from so-called experts.
- Emphasis on full-color Sunday supplements, usually with comic strips.
- Dramatic sympathy with the "underdog" against the system.
After watching Sachumo's Documentary about him, Chris gave his own ideas about the production of a similar piece. To the surprise of no one he wanted to focus more on the positives, like the people whose lives have been made better by interacting with him.
- 4 November - Chris says to his patrons that he's still delayed on pages 7-12 of the Sonichu 12-9 comic due to shopping for food and working on someone else's commission. Later, he finishes the comic pages and uploads them.
- 3 November - The 10th anniversary of the creation of the Encyclopedia Dramatica article.
- 2 November - Chris asks that everyone show appreciation for his heroic Sonic recolors that serve as CWCville's thought police.
- 31 October - Needing some "me-time", Chris delays work on Sonichu.
- 30 October - Chris models a scene from fancomic Rosechu's Story using Lego and Amiibos.
- 28 October - Night Star shares her ability to transform into a hybrid of herself and Rosechu to Chris, who draws a picture of it. He also depicts the Night Star Rosechu winning a race against My Little Pony characters.
- 26 October - The 10th anniversary of Chris's discovery on SomethingAwful and the beginning of the trolling. Chris comments on a clogged shower drain.
- Chris in the media
- Encyclopedia Dramatica
- List of Christian's edits to the CWCki
- Sonichu's News Dash