If you are considering donating to Chris, please keep in mind that he lies about needing money.
- It has been 1 days since Chris begged for money.
- It has been 147 days since Chris uploaded pages to meet his paid obligations to the Sonichu comic.
Article of the Now
Chris takes being blocked well.
In January 2019, several members of TF2 Analysis blocked Chris on Twitter, either after being harassed by weens tagging them, or else as a pre-emptive measure after finding out about Chris's personality flaws. In an extreme online move for Chris, he responded by briefly protecting his account and then subsequently moving to a new, protected handle in an attempt to minimize troll harassment. This Soft Exile neither prevented other miscellaneous weens bringing nonsense into Chris's life, nor had it tempered his YouTube activity or dimensional delusions. On 25 June 2019, Chris re-opened public access to his Twitter account, ending this brief lull in Christory.
This Day in Christory
Today in Christory, in 2006, Megan told Chris to "back off". She said she was once refused by a boy she liked, and doesn't care for love.
Did You Know...
Quote of the Now
Ongoing: June 2019 (social media • sales listings) • Dimensional Merge • Financhu Crisis
Due to time and space constraints, only major updates are listed. For all current updates, visit the Chris section of the Kiwi Farms forum.
- 25 June - Chris removes his Twitter account from protected mode, opening it again for public view and thus ending the Soft Exile.
- 19 June - Chris goes to court for another debt hearing. An eyewitness account is posted, mentioning that Chris spent much of his time there acting like a child and making goofy noises, while Barb tried in vain to control him. The court rules in favor of the creditor, so Chris owes $2,681.70 to Portfolio Recovery Associates.
- 16 June - Chris commemorates his late father in a series of Twitter posts, mixed in with pontificating on how all religions are really his doomsday cult in different forms, and how Bob changed his Sonichu form to be easier for Chris to draw.
Chris's eBay seller account is restricted, likely due to his poor performance and repeated failure to ship items. All of his listings were also removed. Three days later, Chris encourages his fans to donate to him directly in exchange for items, saying, "I don't need a listing for that."
- 13 June - In a rant on Twitter and in the video Believe in the OCs and Deities!, Chris proclaims that Christ himself is an OC of equal level to the CPU goddesses, and is reaching out to churches and PokéStops to complete the Merge. He encourages followers to send kind thoughts to fictional characters in other dimensions. In between these retreats to his fantasyland, he begs for money. Also, Chris records Pewdiepie Does Not Live Here; He Lives In Sweden!, in which he doxxes himself yet again, complaining about getting mail labelled for PewDiePie.
- 12 June - Chris tries to justify being unemployed by claiming he has a God-given job overseeing the Dimensional Merge. He also makes a new post on Patreon, for the first time in over 10 months, saying he was too distracted with the dimensional merge to deal with sending out books or producing content.
- 31 May - Chris learns that Mary Lee Walsh had retired earlier in the month. His response is mixed, wishing her well while also complaining about her conduct back in 2004.
- 26 May - Sarah and Steve bail on Chris, posting that they had been swindled out of hundreds and treated as subhumans.