Quote of the Now
||Admittingly, a waifu I had long ago while they were still developing, before Christine came around, were Robert and Barbara. Barbara was more of a "Guilty Pleasure" waifu, while Robert was quite a successful model amongst others in Dimension 1218.
Ongoing: Jacob Sockness • September 2019 (social media) • Sonichu (14 • 15) • Dimensional Merge • Financhu Crisis
Due to time and space constraints, only major updates are listed. For all current updates, visit the Chris section of the Kiwi Farms forum.
Barb is not dead; we last heard from her 13 days ago.
- 14 September - After a month spent pretending to have swapped bodies with a fictional character, Chris returns to his normal Twitter account. He describes his fabulous adventures with Sockness in California, noting that he expects him soon to visit Virginia.
- 13 September - While telling a brony on Twitter to believe his own fursona is a real, independent being, Magi-chan describes Borb as being his waifu, with Chris's mother in particular being his 'Guilty Pleasure'.
- 10 September - On Twitter, Chris (via Magi-chan) laments the loss of his friends in the Teen Troon Squad and expresses his wish to meet them again in person, casually providing two more of their names in the process. He also alleges that Magi-chan's body (piloted by Chris's soul) has arrived in California, yet Chris's own body remains safely in Ruckersville.
- 7 September - Jacob Sockness forges a conversation between himself and Magi-chan on Reddit, asserting that he and Chris must meet in person and marry for the Dimensional Merge to take place. Chris affirms through his Magi-chan sockpuppet that the dialogue is authentic.
- 6 September - Barb takes the Dodge Caravan for repairs and is told the brake and exhaust systems need to be replaced for $1,000. Chris begs for the money, asking fans to give the money through business associate Jacob Sockness.
- 29 August - Possie the kitten dies after two weeks in the Chandler house. Not skipping a beat, Magi-Chan prompts Twitter followers to donate so Chris can go to California, and rambles on how the Idea Guys's manipulation was pre-ordained to set the Dimensional Merge in motion. The Awakening of a CPU is also rehabilitated as Sonichu #13.
- 19 August - Barb is confirmed by Chris to be alive on Twitter, contrary to a forged death certificate floating about online.