(Redirected from 1976)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page covers events in the CWChronology occurring before 1980.
- c. 13.8 billion years BC - Chris is a resident of Kidasuna.
- c. 66 million years BC - Chris is exiled from Kidasuna to Earth.
- c. 4 BC – AD 30 - Approximate life of Jesus Christ.
- c. 5th-6th centuries AD - Approximate life of the mythical British figures King Arthur and Merlin, assuming they existed at all.
- 1281 – c. 1294 Hugh and Isabel Bardolf marry and give to birth to 4 children, including Thomas (Anne Boleyn's 6th great-grandfather) and Nicola (Chris' 18th great-grandmother through Bob).
- 1389 - King Arthur commands Merlin to exile all dragons, dividing the universe in two according to Chris. Note that Chris sees nothing wrong with placing Arthur's reign in the late Middle Ages.
- 1390s - Geoffrey Chaucer writes The Nun's Priest's Tale, one of his Canterbury Tales. About 600 years later it would be the subject of one of Chris's high school essays.
Early modern period
- c. 1499 – 19 July 1543 - The life of Mary Boleyn, Chris's alleged ancestor.
- c. 1501 – 19 May 1536 - The life of Anne Boleyn, Chris's alleged ancestor.
- 1 March 1577 – 13 March 1634/35 - life of Richard Weston, 1st Earl of Portland, Chris's alleged ancestor.
- 10 June 1610 - John Chandler, Chris's direct male ancestor, arrives in Jamestown, Virginia on board the Hercules.
- 1620 - The Mayflower sails, allegedly with Daniel Weston aboard.
- 30 April 1659 - Birth of Robert L. Chandler, II
- 1732 - Foundation of Ruckersville.
- 1762 - Foundation of Charlottesville.
- 1776 - Declaration of Independence.
- 15 December 1791 - The 1st through the 10th Amendments to the United States Constitution are ratified.
- 25 January 1819 - Thomas Jefferson founded the University of Virginia.
- c. 1820s - Francis Weston immigrates from England to the United States.
- July 24 1828 - Western State Hospital admits its first patients.
- 14 April 1832 – 1921 - The life of Joseph Chandler
- 1838 - The Trail of Tears.
- 17 Nov 1877 – Jan 1952 - The life of Robert Wynn
- 3 October 1896 - Joseph Otto Weston, Barbara's father, is born.
- 8 February 1906 - Birth of Robert Franklin Chandler Sr., Bob's father.
- 28 March 1906 - Birth of Jean Holloman, Bob's mother.
- 29 February 1908 - James Madison University is established.
- 15 December 1911 - Barbara's mother, Carrie Edna Wynn, is born.
- 18 July 1913 - Birth of Red Skelton.
- 28 July 1914 - 11 November 1918 - World War I
- 5 February 1927 - Barbara's parents, Joseph Otto Weston and Carrie Edna Wynn, marry.
- 4 September 1927 - Birth of Bob Chandler.
- 22 July 1928 - Birth of Jimmy Hill.
- 1 July 1931 - Birth of Walter "Jerry" Harmon
- 26 January 1934 - Birth of Aunt Corrina.
- 1935 - Bob begins collecting stamps.
- 27 December, 1939 - Birth of Ran Coleman Yeatts.
- 1 October 1941 - Birth of Barbara Chandler.
- 28 October 1942 - Birth of Thomas Eugene Ashby, husband of Barbara's sister, Harriett Ashby.
- 20 November 1942 - Birth of Joe Biden
- 1943 - Leo Kanner releases a report on a group of children with similar behavior which Kanner calls early infantile autism, thus giving Autism its modern sense in English.
- Spring 1945 - Bob graduates from Sylacauga High School in Sylacauga, Alabama.
- 10 May 1945 - Death of Jean Holloman, Bob's mother.
- Fall 1945 - Spring 1946 - Bob attends his freshman year at Auburn University according to the Auburn University 1946 yearbook. He majors in Aeronautical Engineering.
- 14 June 1946 - Birth of Donald Trump.
- 6 July 1946 - Birth of George W. Bush.
- 18 July 1946 - Bob is drafted into the U.S. Army and is stationed in Korea with the Signal Corps.
- 24 November 1946 - Birth of Ted Bundy.
- 9 January 1947 - Harriett Ashby, Barb's sister, is born.
- April 1948 - Bob is discharged from the Army after a 21-month tour of duty.
- Fall 1948 - Bob enters Jacksonville State University in Jacksonville, Alabama in order to study Pre-Engineering.
- 1949 - The Lego Group first begins manufacturing its titular brand of building blocks.
- c. 1956-1960 - Barbara loses her virginity while in high school.
- Fall 1950 - Bob returns to Auburn University in order to study Electrical Engineering.
- Spring 1952 - Bob graduates from Auburn University with a BEE degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 16 November 1952 - Birth of Shigeru Miyamoto
- 1954/1955 - Bob loses his virginity at the age of 27.
- 25 March 1955 - Bob and John H. Judd Jr. file a patent for an electrical terminal block.
- 8 April 1955 - Barb's father, Joseph Otto Weston, is killed while hauling wood along a rural road near Red Oak, Virginia. He fell off his horse drawn wagon, was run over by one of its rear wheels, and died of a broken neck. His body was discovered after his horse and wagon arrived without their driver at a service station.
- 1956 - Birth of Michael Snyder.
- September 25 1956 - Bob marries his first wife Patricia Harley in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- Spring 1957 - Ran graduated from Park View High School, in South Hill, Virginia.
- Fall 1957 - Ran enters Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- 1957 - Birth of Matthew Devoria, father of Kacey.
- 20 July 1958 - Birth of BILLY MAYS.
- 28 April 1959 - Bob and John's patent for an electrical terminal block is published.
- 1960 - Barb graduates from Randolph-Henry High School in Charlotte Court House, Virginia.
- 2 March 1960 - Birth of Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt.
- 17 November 1960 - Birth of Takashi Tezuka.
- 1961 - Ran Coleman Yeatts, Cole's suspected biological father, graduates from Wake Forest University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- 25 March 1961 - Birth of Reggie Fils-Aimé.
- 16 June 1961 - Barbara marries Ran Coleman Yeatts at a Baptist church in Wylliesburg, Virginia; The same day, Barbara moved to Richmond to live with Yeatts.
- 4 August 1961 - Birth of Barack Obama.
- 28 November 1961 - Birth of David Alan Chandler.
- 28 April 1962 - Ran Coleman Yeatts deserts Barbara (according to the date given on her divorce certificate).
- 15 May 1963 - Barbara is granted a divorce.
- 10 June 1963 - The Equal Pay Act is signed into law
- 24 July 1963 - Birth of Cole Smithey.
- 22 November 1963 - Assassination of John F. Kennedy
- 1964 - Jack Dale Smithey, the man who Barbara said was Cole's father, disappears after living in Richmond for at least a year.
- 16 April 1964 - Birth of Michael Hirtes.
- 29 May 1964 - Harriet Victoria Weston, Chris's aunt, marries Thomas Eugene Ashby.
- 7 July 1964 - Birth of Carol Chandler.
- 27 August 1964 - Walt Disney Pictures releases Mary Poppins.
- 1966 - Jerry Harmon becomes Cole's stepfather.
- 1 December 1966 - Bob files a patent for a vehicle logging system.
- 23 August 1967 - Carrie Edna Wynn, Barbara's mother, dies.
- November-December 1967 - Operation Snowball goes on tour for the first time. For two weeks, Jerry, Barb and four-year-old Cole travel around Virginia on a Cessna twin-engine airplane, performing magic tricks for inmates at mental hospitals. The family would do this every Christmas season for the next ten years. 
- June 18 1968 - Barbara marries Jerry Harmon in Washington DC.
- 4 December 1969 - Birth of Jay Z.
- 23 December 1969 - Bob's patent for a vehicle logging system is published.
- c. 1971-1974 - Barbara nearly kills Cole while trying to frighten off a burglar.
- 1972 - Piedmont Virginia Community College is chartered.
- 26 December 1973 - Bob files a patent for a "Shot volume and cushion point control for injection molding apparatus."
- 1975 - Bob moves to Richmond.
- 17 June 1975 - Bob's patent for a "Shot volume and cushion point control for injection molding apparatus" is published.
- 28 June 1976 - Bob and Patricia are legally separated.
- 4 July 1976 - Birth of Clyde Cash.
- November-December 1976 (approx.) - Operation Snowball goes on tour for the last time.
- Late 1970s - Bob volunteers as sing-along leader at Matt's British Pub in the Shockoe Slip neighborhood of Richmond.
- 1977 - 14 Branchland Court is built.
- 27 December 1977 - Death of Robert Franklin Chandler Sr., Bob's father.
- August 25 1978 - Barbara and Jerry are legally separated.
- 1979 - Bob and Barbara meet at "Maddy's Pub" (probably Chris's mangling of Matt's British Pub). Barbara hears Bob sing and is smitten by him.
- 14 December 1979 - Birth of Joseph Herring.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 KwaiiSandbag calls#Call 1
- ↑ Big Bang
- ↑ Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event
- ↑ Jail Letter - 20 October 2021#22 October
- ↑ Jail Letter - 25 October 2021#Chris's Response
- ↑ Mary Boleyn
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Keep CWC's Wikipedia Up
- ↑ Anne Boleyn
- ↑ https://www.geni.com/people/John-Chandler-l/6000000008639070482
- ↑ Joseph Otto Weston. Find a Grave.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 https://web.archive.org/web/20170825073641/http://www.harveypowers.com/wynn/wynn/d141.html
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 https://web.archive.org/web/20170903151241/http://www.harveypowers.com/wynn/wynn/d155.html
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0mLPSHWdZc
- ↑ Emily Date Conversation Transcript
- ↑ Ted Bundy
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 https://web.archive.org/web/20170603120855/http://www.harveypowers.com/wynn/wynn/d150.html
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 According to a Facebook status from 30 January 2012, in which Chris says that Barbara lost her virginity in high school while Bob lost his virginity at age 27.
- ↑ 
- ↑ Father Call
- ↑ File:457-FamilyTreeTitle.JPG
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/blendonlodge339/posts/1084760088251976
- ↑ https://www.colesmithey.com/articles/2017/09/operation-snowball-my-first-career-in-show-business.html
- ↑ https://newspaperarchive.com/petersburg-progress-index-nov-28-1967-p-9/
- ↑ File:ClydesDriverlicense.jpg
- ↑ April 2012 Facebook posts#Fear of the future
- ↑ Mumble 5