The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
One of Chris's most notorious features is his strange vocabulary. Like many children who don't feel comfortable referring to adult concepts directly, Chris often resorts to creating cutesy euphemisms for a lot of words that anyone else his age would generally use with little reservation, which is common with autistic people. While some of them are understandable — after all, nobody would really relish discussing their diapers — others, such as "tobacky" instead of "tobacco", only serve to turn an otherwise normal sentence into an advertisement for Chris's childish nature. Others are attempts to be clever that fail miserably, for example, he refers to semen as "navy", because semen sounds like sea men, get it? Combine this with the idiosyncratic speech patterns that are common among autistics, and you get his so-called CWC-isms.
CWC-isms may be combinations or butchered versions of words or phrases that already exist, entirely new words, commonplace words that he uses repeatedly in a peculiar or obsessive way, or entirely new phrases that Chris often has to explain afterwards because nobody knows what he's talking about.
Primary categories of CWC-isms
There are 5 main types of CWC-isms:
- CWC-neologism - a new word or phrase, which didn't exist before, and was first created by Chris.
Example: Lovehogs, a portmanteau of "love" and "hedgehogs".
- CWC-euphemism - a preexisting word or phrase, which Chris for some strange reason gave a totally different meaning than it was meant to.
Example: Duck, meant to denote a bird, Chris uses it to denote his penis.
- CWC-anachronism - an obscure word or phrase which Chris has learned somewhere and now likes to utter pretty often, and which became characteristic for Chris's way of speaking/writing.
Example: I don't care for smth., a phrase Chris uses almost every time he expresses hate for something or someone.
- CWC-misspelling - only the most notable of Chris's misspellings: those, which became characteristic for Chris's way of writing.
Example: Geinus, what he deems himself to be.
- Other shit - or Miscellaneous.
These 5 Main Types of CWC-isms are here to help you determine, if a word or phrase is a CWC-ism. If it fits the first 4 types, it most probably is. If it doesn't, it most probably isn't. Only the most important and notable of exclusions go into the 5th Type.
You will recognize her [?] as your sweetheart because from a fav- from a favor on her half, your internal clock will be restored fully, your enemies of 4-cent-garbage will be vanquished, so you both will live together in peace. Live freely.
1. (noun) art.Good evening, but between this and the, uh, oh, and the other clips I would like to present you, uh, a few examples of hand artery.
1. (adverb) In the manner previously described.They just hated me because they don't, they did not understand people with autism. And so they tortured me as such.
1. (noun) Any place Chris may sit to gain the attention of any passing women, only to get promptly kicked out afterward.Also, as of early November, I was reemitted into the Fashion Square Shopping Center, and since Mid-December, I totally left the UVA as an Attraction Location. Origin: Chris, having a very difficult socializing with women, thought that sitting around in a certain place and soliciting himself would be a better alternative. Therefore, it would make sense to him to sit in a location with many people in order to gain the attention of several women.
1. (noun) The time that is spent at an attraction locationThen, on my next visit to the mall, I felt seriously depressed about what had happened the other day; it killed my attraction time.
1. (noun) the arousing feeling caused by getting hit by sound wavesHere is a most audio-sonic feeling. While at the club last night, the music was loud, maybe reverberating or echoing. The music and beats literally shook up my rack! I actually Felt the music playing and reverbing within my breasts, almost like my breasts had become a pair of speakers. It Felt Amazing and Arousing! Origin: As shown in the quote above, Chris believed that he was experiencing arousal through feeling the soundwaves on his body. In actuality, sound, a vibration, creates pressure. The higher the amplitude of this wave (The louder the sound), the more pressure gets created from the wave, thus a louder wave should be able to hit Chris given that he's a huge target, and it creates that "arousing" feeling, which is actually an alternation between high and low pressures, which hits his body.
1. (noun) Derogatory epithet for women.
1. (adjective) round; having the texture of a perfectly round ball.I've always given her a "Bally-Scratch" where I stroke her head with all five fingers like as if I was gently squeezing a rubber ball.Origin: If one didn't know Chris was referring to his dog, Patti, and that he gives her a "Bally-scratch" on the head, one might conclude that he's fondling someone's genitals. Chris, naive to how suggestive this sounds, gave this special kind of petting the name "Bally-scratching" because of how stroking her head felt like he was squeezing a rubber ball.
1. (verb phrase) Be a woman.I am a Lesbian Transwoman; I am not confused or mentally ill about that; I Am Woman.How Dare You Insult and be so Inconsiderate of Her like that? She Is Woman; she would Never Revert Back.
1. (noun) circadian rhythm'I have a lot of stored caffeene [sic] in my energy supply, and not only kept me on my toes, but has also messed up my fucking biological clock as well.
1. (adjective) Skilled in engineering.I like many others, was born a foal; to a blue-printed Pegasus and a country tomboy earth mare.Origin: Chris portrayed Bob's Pony Counterpart in Sonichu 12-9 as an engineer, just like the real Bob. Due to Chris's limited vocabulary, Chris knew very little words he could use to describe Bob's profession. Derived from the word "blueprints", the plans set for the design of a product.
1. (adjective) Single; particularly used on women.Ahh, well, it's been over a year and ten months now since I started my sweetheart-search; I still haven't found a boyfriend-free-caring-smoke-free-non-alcoholic-white-girl-near-my-age to build a relationship with from the ground up.
1. (expression) Excess fat that gives a person a very round appearance.Okay, well, I admit I do have a Buddha belly, but I am not lazy, I do get out and about, I exercise, I jog and work out, and I eat healthy.
1. (phrase) but if anybody knows.
1. (noun) adult diaper; typically one used to control Chris's fecal incontenence.The doctor corrected that they were liners; he never called them diapers. Neither did Chris- he called them “butt garments”.
1. (abbreviation) Captain's Log.C-Log February 4th, 2010. First off, I'm not dead, and I have a few announcements to make.
1. (abbreviation) Charlottesville, VA.Look, you're going to back in C-Ville tomorrow, I can meet you at the McDonalds at Forest Lakes, what time is good for our meeting?
1. (phrase) The typical opening for a vlog video Chris makes to adress the fanbase, which includes the date of production.Captain's Log. Stardate: September... 24th, 2008.Origin: One may come to the conclusion that Chris may have picked up this phrase from Star Trek, however, Chris is not a fan of the Star Trek franchise, nor has he seen any clips of the show. It is more likely that Chris must have picked up the phrase from cartoons like Family Guy, which references Star Trek, considering how he watched the show religiously.
1. (adjective) evil, vengeful.On today's show, we will take a close-up look at the carniverous jerkops.Origin: A misspelling of "carnivorous". It is unknown what word Chris meant to use here, but "carnivorous" certainly wasn't it.
1. (noun) Female genitaliaI love dykes! DYKES! CHINA!Origin: Chris, uncomfortable with directly saying the word "vagina", decided to alter the word to a cutesy, similar-sounding word.
1. (phrase) to rebel.Those people like me at the very least, NOT counting all of the deceitful people I have had the displeasure of knowing who turned Coldest Shoulder Against me and STARTED all of the Online Hatred. One of which, Amanda, is one of the Part-Time Manajerks who gives her elders the coldest of shoulders.Origin: A misuse of the phrase "turning a cold shoulder", a phrase used for the negligence of another person.
1. (noun) Male orgasm....I feel my comeuppance and I come into your mouth, my semen is inside your mouth and you'd swallow every drop. (...) And right after I'd given you my first round, my first comeuppance, you would take, you would reach down, and you would take your face away from my penis...Yeah, and I'm just gonna keep bangin' your breasts over and over again until you get the first dosage of my comeuppance!
1. (noun) Those who may steal Chris's intellectual property for malicious purposes. (pl.)I aways keep my eyes open for crooks who take my Electric Hedgehog Pokemon's name and put it in offensive use!
1. (noun) A finishing move Chris does on his adversaries in order to "curse" them, public or otherwise. Performed in the same way it is in Dragonball.Hmmm...Curse-ye-ha-me-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!Origin: Chris believes that he possesses magical powers. Typically, these so-called magical powers would be used whenever an enemy gets in the way of whatever he wants to do, since Chris is too afraid to actually fight anyone. Therefore, he will rely on this magical power in order to gain control of whoever is giving him trouble.
1. (noun) The ability to sense Chris's presence.Seriously though, awesome timing coming in, just as we, and Chris, had just finished writing the lyrics...was your CWC-sense tingling?
1. (abbreviation) Unexplained, presumably a substitution to avoid the word "dumbass." Most likely not "District Attorney," although equally applicable to Marvey Blaziken.You are obviously a troll trying to pick on my nerves; nice try, D.A.
1. (article) Eye dialect spelling of the word the.Y'all know me as Jamsta Sonichu, da DJ with da power!
1. (phrase) The latest news.
1. (noun) A pet name used on female friends to obtain their love and trust.Thank you, Doopie Darling. :)Origin: Chris, so hellbent on being kind to just about any not-troll he meets, thinks it would be appropriate to refer to women he doesn't know outside of the internet by pet names to sound like he really cares for them, despite it being creepy to most other people. Chris's main justification for using this word on women who don't bond with him is that the actor Tallulah Bankhead used this word a lot, ignoring the fact that she only does this while on set.
1. (noun) formal education in schools about dating people of the opposite sex.Also, in addition, while we also fully support Sexual Education in every high school, Christian Weston Chandler also highly recommends, and would gladly support, Dating Education classes, because, while Sex Ed is great for the eventual, well-earned intercourse after 3 or more dates, it is vital to learn what to do before that moment. It should be well0taught how to approach and ask one’s member of the opposite gender out for the very first date.Origin: The lack of "Dating Education classes" is something that Chris used to complain about all of the time, because he's simply incapable of finding a sweetheart, and that it would be a great advantage for people of his type to learn how to obtain some china. Chris doesn't understand that the way he behaves around people, especially those of the opposite sex has anything to do with it, and therefore should see a therapist to correct his socialization skills.
1. (noun) A thing of importance that Chris cannot recall at any given moment.I do not have the appropriate calm state of mind to make time to READ those numerous upon numerous small-print details, much less memorize them.
2. (noun) Something that Chris does not understand.There was one I remember from then where the essay had a lot of offensive content, including smoking, and I spoke my mind on how offended I was of it. Plus other details I misunderstood that he was expecting in the assignments. 
1. (verb) To have sexual intercourse, likely under deceptive conditions
1. (noun) MarijuanaMy name's Inos... wha' chu up to? I am eclectic on this hedge... high on the hog... you wan' som' of this dige, mon?
1. (phrase) Used as a reference to Chris's fecal incontinence.I have NUMBERS OF PAIRS OF DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS.Origin: Chris used this phrase during an IRC chat with Clyde Cash and BILLY MAYS after they alluded that Chris has a fondness to wear women's underwear. In order to confirm his straightness, he retorted by admitting the fact that he has "NUMBERS OF PAIRS OF DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS". Soon after, due to how humorous the phrase sounded, it became a shorthand for trolls to refer to Chris's fecal incontinence.
1. (phrase) Too apathetic to workSince last December with the Lulu.com problems (resolved), that has left me with a bad emotional and mental scar. Leaving me feeling disabled of crafting...
1. (noun) BackstabberYou could be a Better, More Supportive Friend, instead of a Drunk, High Aqua Teenatic with your sweetheart!!!Origin: A butchering of the title of the Adult Swim cartoon, Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
1. (noun) Chris's penisMY DUCK HUNGERS FOR TOM-TOM TO POUND!!!!!
1. (adjective) Earned from hard work and exerciseThere are no quotes that cite the use of this CWC-ism. It appears in his resume, where he lists "elbow-greased strength" as one of his "functional skills"Origin: A misuse of the idiom, "elbow-grease", a figure of speech humorously used for tasks that involve manual labor only.
1. (noun) Any of the characters found in Sonichu which are hybrids of Sonic the Hedgehog characters and/or Pokemon.Since the inspiration and conception of Sonichu, the Electric-Hedgehog Pokemon on March 17, 2000, I have grown further in his stories, plots and adventures in a series of hand-drawn and computer-edited comic books.Origin: Despite the name, a majority of "Electric Hedgehog Pokemon" are neither Pokemon or hedgehogs. This misnomer may come from Chris's original characters being hybrids of two Sonic characters, both of whom are hedgehogs (Sonic and Amy Rose) and two Pokémon (Pikachu and Raichu).
1. (noun) A strong disagreement between two people.I told you! It was, it was because of, uh, emotional differences.Origin: Chris mentioned that he got terminated from Wendy's in the Father Call, due to their "emotional differences", possibly meaning that a heated argument between him and his employer ensued.
1. (adjective) resorting to experience to gain knowledge rather than through scientific means.So, throw away the book talk; be empirical and believe what you know is fact Origin: Chris attributed the nearly opposite definition of the word to Jeremy Hilary Boob PhD, a character from Yellow Submarine. Considering this, Chris must have picked up this strange definition from the content in the Beatles Edition of Rock Band.
1. (noun) Charisma or attractionToo much entendre?
1. (noun) Chris's canine teethThey're called Eye-Teeth, but they feel and look like fangs of a vampire, dog or something to me.Origin: Chris believes his teeth to be unordinary compared to most other people's teeth. Because he believes his teeth to be menacing, he gave them the name "fangs". Once in a while, Chris would show off his decaying teeth to scare off his enemies. This usually works, although for the wrong reasons.
1. (interjection, imperative verb) Parting salutation, akin to "goodbye".Vessel of my loneliness for the past three years of anguish. I bid you fond...faredoo. Adieu. Fond farewell adieu...
1. (adjective) dumb and pervertedHa Ha! Take THAT, you fart-minded, jerk MALE among ALL fart-minded, jerk Males that make up the Majority of the Worldwide Male Population! -:DOrigin: Used in the comment section of a Stopmotion Lego animation, where a Lego minifigure is in a sexual relationship with a Lego Friends minifigure. Throughout this video, the minifigure acts as what Chris believes most men to be like. At the end of the video, the Lego minifigure proceeds to fart, which disgusts the Lego Friends minifigure. Also a possible butchering of the phrase "brainfart", which is used to humorously refer to a moment of absentmindedness
1. (adverb) A word that indicates that Chris is about to tell someone why he's right. Often not followed by an enumerated list of reasons, despite the implication.Firstly, Aspergers is NOTHING Similar to Autism; Aspergers pertains to MEMORY, Autism is Social Skills. and I'm High-Functionally Autistic
1. (adjective) fondFaithfully yours with fondful thoughts; Chris Chan.
1. (adjective) final, but with the imagined possibility otherwise.And in June of 2008, he banned me from the store for good-like.
1. (verb) To dedicate, as in a monument or building.I, Christian Weston Chandler, re-foundate this monument that is the PAGE with MY SOLE HONEST TRUTH from my sound mind and heart.
1. (noun) minced oath for "swastika," especially the Hakenkreuz symbol of the Nazi Party.Like Most People, I do not care much for Adolf; he was a terrible man, and even in jest, I WOULD NEVER want to portray him, much less, his four-boomerang-shaped symbol (I know what it is called, but I do not wish to type the word).
1. (noun) The rewards of giving Chris compliments.Compliments will get you fuzzy-wuzzies.
1. (noun) An original drawn image, as opposed to a facsimile of that image.I mean, does that look like a printout to you? No! It's a HAND-DRAWING! It's the original hand-drawing of the back cover I constantly used! Among all the other hand drawings on my SHELF! In my BINDERS! IN THIS ROOM! In this house!
1. (noun) Chris's way of measuring his emotional state100% Change the number to change your heart level and you can write a sentence to indicate how you feel.Origin: The concept of the "heart level" most likely stems from Chris's inability to understand emotions. As an alternative, Chris tends to use video game terms in order to measure such emotions.
1. (noun) a sweetheart.Rosey, as often as birds tweet, will you be my lovely heartsweet?
1. (noun) Stockboy; person employed to move heavy objects and perform other menial labor.If she gets pregnant and can't work, then I would be working. I would be working VERY HARD AND HEAVILY. [...] If I have to I would be, get one of the heavyweights, that just moves the boxes around the, stock the shelves at a grocery store.
1. (noun) Any of the video game consoles made by Microsoft, primarily the XBox 360.I never cared for the HEXBox, and frankly it LACKS heavily in comparison to the Wii and PS3, PLUS YOU HAVE TO PAY THEIR FEES TO EVEN GO ONLINE OR DOWNLOAD DEMOS WITH IT.Origin: Due to his Brand Loyalty, Chris had an irrational hatred for the XBox, simply because of how much you've got to pay for it to access some of its content. Because Chris viewed this device as a curse to humanity, he tacked the word "hex", which is defined as being a curse, onto the original name of the console.
1. (idiom) To behave in a cowardly, immature fashion.You come to me now. Come face me like a man. Unless you want to continue being called a cow-a quivelling coward who hides under his mother's skirt.
1. (noun) A male homosexualYes; the Homos I have heard from try to push their damn lifestyle in my face, and I DO NOT CARE FOR THAT AT ALL; What they do behind closed doors is None Of My Business, and I still Do Not Care to know a Damn Thing about it.
1. (adjective) NSFW, containing adult content.Parental Advisory - VERY HONEST content.
1. (phrase) A point at which honest criticism should be stopped so as to avoid hurting a person's feelings, regardless of the usefulness of the advice.And another thing, When constantly exceeding that Hurtful Truth Level to me, it feels like to me you're, and you may as well have, told me, "I Hate You! I Hate You!", and forget about me.
1. (expression) Statement of achievement and oneness with the universe.I promise, uh, three da—three pages a day, drawn or colored, but, also with the, uh, website, and God/Jesus's support, I feel like... we will be seeing many new—many new thing. The website will be better. I can feel the cosmos! Peace.
1. (expression) Claim that one owns a fish.I got a fish! Would ya like to make a wish?
1. (interjection) Expressed angrily when you wish to break someone apart to kill themJason Kendrick Howell... you BASTARD! BASTARD! You hacked into everything! You have driven me so beyond the wall, I can't even DESCRIBE it! YOU'RE LAUGHING NOW, BUT... I'LL BREAK YOU DEAD! Goodbye!Origin: Used as a death threat to Jason Kendrick Howell after he has hacked Sonichu.net.
1. (expression) Abbreviation for "I be a chandler," i.e., "I am a person named 'Chandler.'"I am so sick of hearing that stupid name that somebody made up back when I had that IBAChandler account, and I be a Chandler. You know, "I" being myself, "B" standing for specifying who I am, and "Chandler" being my last name.
1. (verb) Identifying."That is the difference between Trans Gender and Vestites; ID as the other sex, and dressing like it, respectively"Origin: Possibly derived from ID meaning "Identification".
1. (noun) the extremely high probability that any woman Chris talks to is not boyfriend-free.With the infinitely high Boyfriend-Factor, I am not fond of about 99.999999999996% of the total male population, with a margin-of-error of the 4 billionth of a percent (for about 100 men) of whom are okay acquaintences.Origin: In general, Chris will almost never find a sweetheart. Already aware of this fact, but not willing to admit he's not at all attractive to most women, Chris blames it on the fact that most men are "jerks", and that one probably is already dating the woman he's trying to latch onto.
1. (noun) An instance of something being used a certain way.Also, I would have the secondary definition of the word "gay", being Homosexual, REMOVED from the word in the dictionaries, and all instinctions and sayings of the word will ONLY LEGALLY be used to mean HAPPY, as it was originally intended among songs like "Deck the Halls"
(noun) 1. A female jerkop.YOU'RE UNDER ARREST. SO SAYS THIS JANEKOP.
(noun) 1. Any man that Chris dislikes, particularly one that gets in the way of his LoveQuest.On the flip side, I feel discomfort around men, because they can be such mean and cruel jerks.
(noun) 1. An official of the law.I would have left peacefully, in fact, I was ready to go, but I had a prepared speech to say to them stupid Jerkops.Origin: Since Chris views most officers of the law as jerks, due to how often they'd thwart his LoveQuest, the term is a portmanteau of "jerk" and "cop". Possibly a pun on the word "jerkoff", which is defined as being "a contemptible man". 
(interjection) 1. An expression used by Chris to indicate how much he'd love having sex for the first time with Julie"Oh, Julie...JULAAAAAY, JULAAAAAAAAAAY!!!"Origin: Chris first shouted this infamous CWC-ism in the video For Julie's Eyes Only, which he intended to share with only Julie to show what their first date would amount to, despite this breaking his Three Date Rule. Seeing how Chris was somewhat of a porn junkie,, Chris must have picked up that during sexual intercourse, one of the people may shout the name of the other person in order to "spice up" the orgy. After the video got leaked, the term started to be used by trolls humorously, to the point where weens started using the phrase in excess, making the CWC-ism lose its luster.
1. (discourse particle) Space filler during sentence.I don't want too much conflict to happen, like, you know. You wouldn't want too much conflict to happen, like, you know. I mean-like, you know, between you and him any further. Yeah.
1.(noun) Chris's on-going search for a sweetheart.As for Wes, I blame all of these happenings on him. If he had not taken my life-long friend away from me, I might have a Pretty Girlfriend today. And I would not have had to set out on endeavoring LOVE QUEST!Origin: In its context, the term Love Quest, makes sense, as a "quest" is defined as "a search or pursuit made in order to find or obtain something". In Chris's case, he's trying to find a significant other in order to solve all of his problems.
1.'(noun) A lover in a relationship between two Electric Hedgehog Pokemon.Also, I have finished the drawing for you, and I have shown off the Original LoveHog Couple's Wedding Rings, and their three children: Cerah Rosey, Robbie Sonee and (Shiney Rosey) Christine Rosey.Origin: A portmanteau of "love" and "hedgehog".
1. (pl. noun?) lurid acts or motivations (?)
1. (adjective) obscene, profane, wickedAnd promoting the hatred, and...drawing such loose—such lucrid mockeries is not gonna further the story plot or have anything new created, or even gonna help in any way...
1. (verb) to urinate and deficate at the same timeUh, actually, uh, actually Crystal is uh, doing, is uh, doing her preschool homework, and uh, Reg-, and Reginald's been uh, been a messy lil' babychild! Made his lil' peeps n' poops! And he went, and he went weewee all over the bathroom.Origin: Taken from a clip of Family Guy, where Herber the Pervert is letting his dog out to "make his pees n' poops". 
1. (noun) a store managerAnd then these two guys- and then these two manajerks approached me.Origin: A portmantau of "manager" and "jerk".
1. (noun) a Stielhandgranate, a special German hand grenade with a handle."I want to just kill him; destroy his goody-two-shoes nature, soul, heart and all that shit my mashed potato grenade could shatter, but leave his body in tact, so I'm not committed fro murder."Origin: Used in a Facebook post sent to Megan Schroeder accusing her of his ban from the Game Place, where he makes paranoid claims of what she, Mimms, Lucas, and Snyder were thinking that day. A corruption of "potato masher grenade", a common English nickname of the Stielhandgranate.
1. (noun) mental disorder; a disorder which inhibits normal functioning.And, uh, during my high school years, I was used to being surrounded by… girls… in my circle, and after having to, uh, leave them I felt ever so lonesome. And, after the stress from some of the people—people at PVCC, as well as my mental block [mimes punching himself in the head] of autism, it became hard from me to approach gir—approach the girls like I used to.Origin: Chris refers to his autism as a "mental block", soley due to how it keeps him from socializing with girls. In reality, a mental block is the inability to remember a specific thing. 
1. (verb) to put a label on Chris or any of his creations in a way he doesn't like, regardless of truth
1.(verb) to lieSometimes, I have misspoke. But you are more important to me than ANYTHING. Believe me! I swear. Hand to God. And on my Bible. I'd have to go look for it.
1. (noun) a deliberate view that contradicts Chris; see also "mislabel"*AND WE WILL NOT TAKE THE MISUNDERSTANDINGS, THE MISLABELS, AND ALL THE LIKE SITTING DOWN!!!
1. (adjective) randomI may be modnar, but I try not to be offensive, and if I do, then I am sorry. I can not please Everyone.Origin: "Random", spelt backwards.
1. (noun) Chris's Social Security Disability Service"I'm getting by livin' with my folks and a monthly tugboat."Origin: Chris apparently coined the term "Monthly Tugboat" due to a comparison he makes between gaining money through his SSDS vs. winning the lottery. In his mind, winning the lottery is like riding a "Luxury ship that can easily sink", while gaining money from the government is the same as getting cargo from a ship pulled by a tugboat. 
1. (noun) A sports bra used for covering a man's chest.And you know what, I highly recommend this to every dude who goes around shirtless: wear a muscle bra. Because nobody, and I mean nobody wants to see your dog-gone ugly pecs, they're so ugly and repulsive, ugh... creeps everybody out.
1. (adjective) dumb, lacking intelligence.You are such a cowardly, naïve, retarded, individual.Origin: Chris only seems to understand the most simplified definition of the word. In general terms, the word "naïve" is defined as "showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment." However, in Chris's mind, the word is used to "question one's intelligence". Despite his distaste for the use of the word on him, this turns out to be a commonly used insult by Chris.
1. (noun) semen.You know that, uh—first off, uh, the one... with the navy being drunk. Yeah. Som—yeah. A b—a—i—a—it's a good idea somet—uhhh... it's a... it's a good idea. But, uh, you know, you don't have to do it if you don't like it, but, uh... I recycle my own semen
1. (Adjective) Similar.And so I killed about killed about twenty miles round trip for gas to go find her house. But it turns out that was a troll posing as that girl. [sighs] THE VOICES SOUNDED NEARLY SAME.
1. (adjective) platonic.I apologize, but I meant the term neutrally, and I never meant anything from that.And One More thing, Darling!... Talluah Bankhead would be Insulted with your response to the term's neutral usage. Hmpf!'
1. (noun) An African-American person.Where he will be raped by a bunch of niggos.Origin: A bastardization of the racial slur "nigger". This butchering was done after BlueSpike forced Chris to say: "BILLY MAYS is the new mayor of CWCville, and Christian Chandler will be thrown in CWCville jail, where he will be raped by a bunch of niggers". Chris decided to repeat this phrase, but decided to "outsmart" BlueSpike by replacing "niggers" with "niggos".
1. (noun) zombie nazisAnyway, as for the medical study, and this will require your aid, Magi-Chan. In June of 2015, the scientists have found the gene-like molecule which makes a person turn...ugh..nombie-zazis.Origin: Replacement for homosexuals and homosexuality in the revised Sonichu 10.
1. (noun) a victim of trolling.Consider who does more harassing, which do you block? Origin: In Chris's mind, only two types of people exist on the Internet, those who are trolls, and those who are victims of trolling. Because the person being trolled is supposedly not a troll, they are a "not-troll". Chris eventually deleted the aforementioned post, and reposted it, replacing "not-troll" with "victim" to clarify what he was referring to in the first place.
1. (noun) the fear that someone you want to date is already dating someone else.His one fault, that has restricted him from finding the Ms. Right, he had a major case of Noviophobia, where he is afraid to even approach most ladies, because he thought that they were all already paired up with “A Jerk.”Origin: Because Chris was so frustrated with so many jerks stealing his potential mates, Chris decided that his envy and hatred of men was a real phobia. Thus, overconfident in his ability to speak Spanish, formed the word "noviophobia" by using the Spanish word novio, meaning "boyfriend", and the English suffix, -phobia, meaning fear .
1. (interjection) Expression of pain in one's axles (the central shafts of rotating wheels or gears in a machine).OOOHHHHHH!!!! MY AXELS!!!!!Origin: Written for Ghost Buggy's cameo in Sonichu #7, based upon the character's tendency to complain about its aching mechanical components.
1. (adjective) Racist.But still, call me old-fashioned but, I'd rather be- I would not- I'd uh- I'd definitely wouldn't uh... NOT BLACK. Not black.
1. (phrase) Essentially Chris's way of saying "I'll at least lose my virginity at some point".And, as for you, Jason Kendrick Howell… as sure as I am to get at least one ounce of vagina, I have your number, and you're going down!
1. (noun) the act of fingering
1. (noun) an epic style of runningHello there, fans! It's Christian Chandler here, live at the downtown mall, where for the Sonichu franchise and city of CWCville, and everything like that, I'm gonna do a parkay from this point all the way down to the gara--parking garage where, at the end, we will get a nice view of the tent-style theater that's down there where events are held.
1. (noun) Any work that "borrows" characters, plots, or styles from other pieces of fiction, whether infringing International Copyright Law or otherwise.Any names, or persons, illustrated in any of the Sonichu Comics, except that of Christian Weston Chandler, that may seem similar to anyone in real life, are purely coincidental, or otherwise parodic.Origin: Chris's understanding of what constitutes as a parody most likely stems from his interest in shows like Family Guy and Robot Chicken, both of which use copyrighted characters and make jokes around them. In his mind, because those shows can get away with using such characters, that gives him an excuse to do the same thing in his comics. Ironically, Whenever Chris spots and actual "parody", he thinks that the characters from the original work are being defaced.
1. (noun) Someone who disregards you, or otherwise does not accept you for who you are.So you enjoy it, just do it—don't worry about other people's opi—pinions. Because, uh, compared to the other schools, those people who disregard you are just total peanuts. And I'm not talkin' Charlie Brown; I'm talkin' 'bout the little nuts after the shells. The real peanut gallery. That would be peanuts, wouldn't it?
1. (noun) A pedophile.I am not a pedofork, you DORKS!!!Origin: A portmanteau of "pedophile" and "dork". Coined in Chris's Madman Rising video, in response to the trolls who were comparing him to Herbert the Pervert from Family Guy.
1. (noun) A penis, particularly one of any man that isn't Chris.Do me a favor, draw a VAGINA on my Rosechu, Rosechu IS A GIRL; SHE NEVER HAD A FREAKIN' PICKLE!!!!Origin: The word "pickle" is one of the few hundred slang words for the word "penis". It is unknown why Chris prefers to refer to the penises of other men as "pickles", while he calls his own his "duck", but it may have to do with Chris's sexual insecurity and the fact that he legitimately hates actual pickles , whereas Chris thinks he's special enough to have a cutesy name for his own penis.
1. (proper noun) President Donald TrumpEID PMURT EID!!!!!!Origin: Donald Trump's last name, but spelled backwards. In Chris's first usage of this CWC-ism, Chris mentioned how "Trump spelled backward is "Pmurt", which sounds like "hurt"". This is because of Chris's strong hatred for Trump, despite showing very little knowledge about America's political system. Chris also reversed the name because to him, reversing someone's name will degrade and weaken them. In his eyes, if he repeats this word again and again, people will start turning against Trump and start voting for Hillary, which, unsurprisingly enough, never happened .
1. (noun) Something which causes awe.Soon, the chill will come, and the skies setting into darkness; it's like Poetry in the truest motion."
1. (noun) MarijuanaAnyway, eclectic! High on the hedge and high on the hog. You want some of this poke, mon?
1. (noun) Punishment for insulting or harming Chris; essentially Chris's word for karma.War gets you prickly-wicklies... as well as punches.
1. (backronym) The headquarters of several Sonichu villains.
Origin: The name itself is a backronym of the college Chris attended, the Piedmont Virginia Community College. After experiencing several mishaps throughout his college experience, the dean giving him the cold hard truth about why his Love Quest is doomed to fail became the straw that broke the camel's back, and Chris thought it would be a smart idea to deface the college afterward in his comics.
1. (???) Unknown.There's no quote to cite this from, just a logo in which Chris gives the name "Prowldent Virginia Community College" to PVCC.
1. (phrase) Shut Up!SHE; my Ariel Starter was Female from the start, so Pu Tuhs!
1. (noun) An office space; headquarters.Then that B-Dog ripped up my notes and all, dragged me to her quarters and talked down to me very RUDELY AND HOARSELY.
1. (noun) a condomYou ARE the woman...we gotta stop by Wall-Mall-Wart on the way for a "raincoat".Origin: The term "raincoat" is actually an archaic slang for the word "condom". Given that Chris has been raised by two geezers his whole life, and that part of his childhood has consisted of old TV shows, Chris thought that people would understand what he meant when he states that his Mary Sues are having protected sex with a raincoat.
1. (noun) non-sequital humor.Punchy grew up in a dojo, where he perfected his punches. He is also full of random-access humor. He lost his tail in a brutal fight.
1. (verb) the act of one ingesting their own semen to preserve their sperm count.I recycle my own semen, because, uh, you know, yes I do masturbate.
1. (noun) beer or any other alcoholic beverage of the like.Then he glugs his reeb, heh-heh, and then he conks out.Origin: Chris, thinking he's so clever, decided to censor any mention of the word "beer" in his comics, by spelling the word backward.
1. (noun) The refrigerator in the previous Chandler Household.Kitchen very much blocked off all over... with the Resident Evil refrigerator right there.Origin: Chris refers to the fridge as the "Resident Evil" kind, because in Japan, the game Resident Evil is known as Biohazard. Considering the quality of the household, that name may very well fit the description of the fridge in the state it was in before filming the Second House Tour.
1. (noun) The female counterpart of the Electric-Hedgehog Pokemon.
Origin: Derived from the appropriately named first Rosechu of CWCville, Rosechu. The name of the species is a portmanteau of the last name of the Sonic the Hedgehog character, Amy Rose, and "Raichu", the Evolved form of a Pikachu.
1 (adjective) to show more maturity or coarseness than is expected, especially knowledge of honest topics like sex.Ah, but I am not the weak person they think I am; I am much, much saltier!
1. (noun) Chris's way of measuring his respect for other people.I'll consider knocking you and Susan up my Scale of Respect each by 2 pointsOrigin: Chris, like most other autistics, tends to view the world based on numerical values due to their lack of understanding of certain abstract concepts such as respect. Because of this, Chris made his very own numerical scale to decide on who should be respected, compared to who shouldn't.
1. (adjective) describing a situation which is epic, and at the same time related to Chris and his various clones.And I will square-off in the TRULY SELF-EPIC Battle between me, and my Dark Half.
1. '(adjective) hurtful; defamitory.And this is the last time I will ever say anything in response to your shitful and hurtful comments and hatred for Hate's Sake!Origin: Shitful is a vulgar slang word, synonymous with words like "boat-load" or "truck-load". Chris may have seen the "shit" part of this word, and assumed that the word is meant to be used for specific situations that seem "shitty" to him.
1. (acronym) an extended acronym for LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender).Considering your logo there, Texas will be feeling more love from the SLGBTQ community; give us props and Love, Lone Star State.Origin: When Chris first used this acronym, he didn't explain what groups the "S" or "Q" were supposed to represent, making plenty of people confused. Eventually, Chris revealed that the "S" represents straight and cis-gender people, while "Q" represents "queers" or "questioning people". Chris believes that if he included straight people into LGBT, then those particular people would feel more invited to join into the community. Considering the fact that gay people are minorities, adding the "S" to LGBT only defeats the entire purpose of identifying people as LGBT in the first place.
1. (noun) a mentally handicapped personAnd finally, after a hard "odd" day, he rides home on a bus, but unfortunately, it had a few "slow-in-the-minds" on it.
1. (adjective) mentally retarded
1. (phrase) A phrase one may shout out when asked for attendance.SNERGEN FLERGEN!!!Origin: An obvious example of Chris's random-access humor. This strange phrase appeared in Sonichu #9, when the cast was asked for their attendance during a Dating Education class. When Wild Sonichu was asked for his attendance, he blurted out this phrase as Chris's many attempts to be funny in his comics. Given Chris's childish sense of humor, it would make a whole lot of sense for him to include a character randomly blurt out a nonsensical phrase out of nowhere.
1. a long period of slumberNext, he had Trigonometry...I'd hate to be Christian when his nerves kicked into action after waking up from a "notey" snooze cruise, but I was.
1. (Phrase) Used to announce a change in subject.Anyway and now for somecummpentydifferent stay tuned for somecummpentydifferent — a bunch of good pushups!
1. (noun) The male counterpart of the Electric-Hedgehog Pokemon.
Origin: Derived from the appropriately named first Sonichu of CWCville, Sonichu. The name of the species is a portmanteau of the name of the titualar character of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic, and "Pikachu".
1. (adverb) Very, Very much.Dear Blanca, I am soo happy that you were revealed as my True, Honest Sweetheart-To-Be
1. (noun) Homeless shelter with bedsI mean, we have soup kitchens and we have soup beds. We should really combine the two into SOUP HOTELS!
1. (noun) The crotch areaIts weak point is still the sourdough region, but it would take FIVE KICKS to get to itOrigin: Unknown
1. (phrase) refers to the act of holding grievances towards someone.That was, that was, that was misunderstanding, that was just, there was a whole bunch of misunderstandings between me and my employer, and he, and he has, and he had, and he had, and he had a spike on his shoulder against me.Origin: A confusion with the phrase "chip on one's shoulder".
1. (noun) A wet dreamAfter falling back asleep Chris had a "sticky dream."
1. (noun) The side stories in the Sonichu comics.
Origin: A result of Chris' strange television jargon in his comics.
1. (noun) Minced oath for "son of a bitch."Yo, Christian, thanks for saving my sister from that crazy sumbah
1. (noun) A pet name used by Electric Hedgehog Pokemon.Ahh..that salad was great! What's wrong sweetbolt?
1. (noun) The 13-19 age group; teenage years.Ahem... hello, ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys, and dudes of all teenages, as well as the, uh, gals.Origin: In Chris's Future Message, he attempts to talk down to just about every age group. In order to do this, he starts his video off with the quote above. Chris clearly couldn't think of a way to refer to teenagers, so he decided to refer to such people by "teenages". A butchering of "people of all ages".
1. (noun) Telepathy, i.e. communication through long distances, usually via psychic or supernatural means.I’ve been communicating with her through telekinesis, and she sounded very lonesome.
1. (noun) tobacco or tobacco productsIf I could, I would take every last ounce of tobacky, put 'em on a rocket, and shoot 'em up to the Moon.Origin: Chris hated the act of smoking cigarettes so much that even uttering the word "tobacco" made him feel uncomfortable, so he created a new retarded sounding word to avoid saying the actual word.
1. (noun) female genitalia.MY DUCK HUNGERS FOR TOM-TOM TO POUND!!!!!Origin: Taken from the short Adult Swim music video, Pound my Tom-Tom, which served as the intro to the cartoon, Lucy, the Daughter of the Devil. Considering Chris barely understands anything adult, the fact that this was meant to be a bad euphemism, which the character, Lucy, used to avoid directly mentioning her vagina, flew over his head.
1. (noun) A male who is into girly stuff; apparently, in Chris's mind, this goes all the way to make-up and crossdressing.I am Tomgirl.
1. (interjection) Expression of dissatisfaction with an overabundance of evildoers.Well, call it--this was "too many crooks." Too many crooks! Too many crooks! And that ED page is one of those crooks.
1. (noun) ménage à trois; a romantic relationship between three people.Magi-Chan Sonichu, Silvana Rosechu & Mewtwo / A Loving Triage
1. (adjective) Very stupid, in a manner pertaining to trolling.Because that's what you deserve, you God damn womanizing raping... trollin' stupid pickle suited... nigger!
1. (phrase) A phrase used by Chris to refer to his own penis negatively."Did I not just tell you I am Seven Inches Long?! It is soo long, that I am literally able to stretch it Under my taint, and tuck it between my own ass cheeks, beyond my ass hole. With help, I can literally even shove the head of the Ugly Growth Up Mine!"
1. (noun) A piercing Chris got on his perrinium as an immitation clitoris.It is a short, steel straight piece with steel spheres, of which I refer to them as my un-clit.Origin: During his Tomgirl years, Chris was, and still is, very desperate to gain female body traits such as bigger breasts, wider hips, a fully functioning vagina, etc. In order to get a part of the work done, Chris got a piercing on his taint as a sort of pseudo-clitoris, showing more of Chris's limited knowledge of female anatomy.
1. (adjective) unlikeable, lacking good manners.And, by the way, among which, You give the Males a Most Terrible and Horrible Name in your behavior. Most Uncouth.Trump is most Immature, Uncouth, and Not Valid to be president.I felt it appropriate to change my profile photo back to the filtered one for what happened in France the while back with due respect of the continuing of Trump's most drastic and uncouth actions in office.You, sir, are Uncouth.All of you are nothing but immature, borish, uncouth, and damned Neanderthals.Not Sexual Fantasy; Friendships, You Uncouth Cad. Hmpf!And as it Had been My fault on that #NationalGirlfriendTweet that started the whole mess, that was Why I chose whole-heartedly to Harass Me instead of Doopie or Anyone Else who was being harassed with the mis-content from Years Ago from me taken Out Of Context, Mind you, because Harassing Anyone at Anyone else’s Expense is Just Plain Wrong, Bullying, and Uncouth!And it was ignored by you that Talulah Bankhead coined the term for Tabitha, you Uncouth Twat.I agree it is shameful of these people to have accounts just to haze at me and all others, Soo uncouth.I miss Jessica. You Trolls Scared Her Off by either Hacking or Reporting her Facebook. You Uncouth Cads!
1. (preposition) Archaic or poetic form of the word "to".Now that it has been made fully clear to me, I am now able to devote myself fully unto you, Julie.I am very devastated, due to my SHATTERED HEART that XXXXX caused unto me!.
1. (noun) female genitaliaThere is no quote to cite the use of this CWC-ismOrigin: A strange hybrid of the words "vagina" and "vegetables". Used in Chris's e-mail adress "ILuvVaginatables@aol.com".
1. (noun) VegemiteCertainly not a vege-marmite sanwich. LolOrigin: A retarded pun made by Chris to state his distaste for veggie marmite. Coincidentally, vegemite is essentially marmite, yeast extract from brewing beer turned into a pungent, salty paste, with vegetables and spices added in.
1. (noun) A transvestite person."That is the difference between Trans Gender and Vestites; ID as the other sex, and dressing like it, respectively"Origin: In the above post, Chris intended to write the words "transgender" and "transvestite" in the same sentence without duplicating the trans suffix. He did so by adding a space between the prefix and the respective endings.
1. (noun) An individual who is sexually frustratedTell me whyOrigin: Even after allegedly having sex with Mia Hamm, the idea of being a virgin and not having a sweetheart pushes Chris's buttons. This gets so bad, that he might even rage after he's lost a potential sweetheart.
1. (phrase) A phrase that pushes the strange idea that the citizens of Virginia won't allow Chris to get any china solely due to his autism."VIRGINIA IS FOR VIRGINS, NOT LOVERS!"
1. (noun) A man's name often employed in acts of random-access humor."Is this Walter Grisby? Who threw a frisbee? Well you know what? DAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"
1. (noun) an advocate for spreading love and peace."People! You do not understand! By Not blocking the Trolls, you are Promoting Hatred; They don't always side with Love. I Am Warroir of Love."
1. (adjective) Having large breasts.And her image dawned upon me in my imagination, starting out as the well-breasted pink electric-hedgehog (Pok'emon) with the long Raichu-like tail, I drew her outfit onto her in red and Battery-Charged Blue.
1. (noun) The right for women to strip down without interference.
1. (noun) Acoustic guitar.I got the idea of the challenge from him COPYING me playing Boston's "More Than A Feeling" on Guitar Hero on his old Wooden Nickel; if he wants to copy on Guitar, he may as well be challenged in a Sing-Off.
1. (adverb) Severely; extremely, in an adverse mannerIMHO, having Seinor Citizens for Parents throughout your whole life is no picnic; they are WORSE Overprotective.
1. (noun) Great anger or rage. Considered one of the Seven Deadly Sins.Apparently, my, uh, heed of warning towards Vivian has gone unheard or otherwise SHE DID NOT REALIZE THE FURY OF MY WRATH
1. (verb) Double CheckingJust X2-checking if you got the drawing I left you.
1. (noun) censorship of the word "bitch"Mary Lee Walsh made it illegal to distribute the News Dash; I AM VERY ANGRY AT THAT XXXXX!Origin: Chris's only instance of this peculiar censorship is in his diary. In it, Chris repeatedly refers to Mary Lee Walsh as an "XXXXX", clearly as a censorship of the word "bitch". Why Chris chose to replace all of the letters in the word with the capital letter "X", instead of using asterisks remains a mystery.
1. (pronoun) indicating second person plural."Y'all are free to stay here in one or so of their bedrooms for free, and y'all get fed too. Consider this a second chance for a good life which Christian offers to y'all; seek good employment after y'all get your strength rebuilt. ... I'll go check y'all in, then I have to finish saving the world."It would be appreciated if y'all can book the flight for me, because I'm unsure about my family's current financial status, and my social's being saved for my own bills."
1. (phrase) An introduction to complete strangers.Y'all should know me by now, but if you don't, I am Christian Weston Chandler, the original creator of Sonichu, the Electric Hedgehog Pokémon, back on March 17th, 2000.
1. (noun, attributive) An individual with childlike characteristics; a childish person.I am Young at Heart; a concept I have kept within myself since childhood.We, the Young at heart stand alongside our Liked and Cared others.
1. (phrase) Go out and be brave.Go! Sonichu! Go out and zap to the extreme!Now everyone stay green and go out and zap to the extr-r-r-r-r-eme. Have a lovely day. 
1. (noun) A fictitious flower found in the Sonichu canon; Rosechu's favorite flower.Oh, Rosechu, you are as beautiful as a rose, though a Zapbud is the flower that heals your woes.
- Lars Call
- 100 2267
- CHRIS!!! CHANDLER!!!
- Cwcipedia captain's log, 25 November 2009
- CWC - Hand Drawn Original
- Father Call
- User:ChrisChanSonichu profile
- Issue 8 Pages 94-95
- Chris Calls Clyde Out
- Father Call
- Christian's Update 13 September 2008
- I am Alive
- Vanessa AIM Chat 3
- Do Not Dis C Ville
- Chris Sex Logs
- Kacey Phone Call
- Take that Page DOWN NOW!
- Mailbag 15
- Sonichu #8, page 43
- Wikipedia#May 2009 drama
- Jackie E-mails 9
- Issue 10 Page 2
- Issue 10 Page 70
- August 2016 Facebook posts#Too lazy to work
- The MovingFoward videos.
- IRC chat, 02 January 2009.
- Chris's email to Megan Schroeder, 06 July 2007
- Chris's email to The Wallflower, 18 February 2010
- Christian in his Own Words.
- Mailbag 5
- Chris Chan's Public Announcement
- Chris dispels videogame rumors
- Alec Benson Leary Phone Call 2
- "Sonichu's Ode to Rosechu"
- Father Call
- Challenge for Clyde II
- Jackie E-mails 23
- CWC Update 9 April 2009
- Jason Kendrick Howell message
- Show RESPECT to me, "C"CWC
- Sonichu #9, page 79
- CWC Update 29 July 2009
- Chris chan (CWCipedia)
- Email from Chris to Robert Simmons V on 12 August 2008
- I Love You Kacey
- CWC's Second Message
- Common Questions#1_February_2010
- CWC Blog#28_December_2009
- Issue 9 Page 39
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary, "misunderstanding"
- Mailbag 39
- Captain's Log, Stardate April 28th, 2009
- For Chris
- Sonichu #7
- Mailbag 37
- IRC (03 January 2009)
- Song of Christian
- Attention All Sonichu Fans (NOT HATERS)
- Captain's Log, Stardate August 6th, 2008
- Christian Weston Chandler's FUTURE MESSAGE
- CWC address to Royal Board
- Jackie E-mails 31
- August 2017 tweets#"Life is a cartoon"
- Sonichu #4
- An Important Update
- Getting Foam Ed
- CWCFlyingElephants. Note this is the very first thing he says, so there's nothing to be completely different from.
- Chris's Letter to Blanca
- A Public Announcement for Congress
- Ivy Q&A
- Sonichu Special 4, page K-4
- PSN comment as of 6 April 2011
- Take that Page DOWN NOW!
- January 2018 Facebook posts#Mewtwo and Magi-Chan married
- Chris Drops the N-Bomb
- BlueSpike Skype Logs 7
- Random-access humor
- CWCipedia article on Rosechu
- Katie Bay E-mails 3
- Jackie E-mails 6
- Sign Destruction Video
- Issue 10 Page 68 Ultra Sonichu to the Basement Rosechus, on a single page
- Miyamoto Saga
- Sonichu 0
- A New, Fun Trick!
- Sonichu 0
Relationships: Attraction Location | Boyfriend-free girl | Darling | Dating education | Gal-pal | Heart Level | Homos | Infinitely-High Boyfriend-Factor | Love Quest | Noviophobia | SLGBTQ | Sweetheart | Sweetheart from the Ground-Up
Himself: Biological clock | Butt garments | Captain's Log | Curse-ye-ha-me-ha | DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS | Fangs | Fuzzy-wuzzies | Godjesus | Honest Content | Mental Block | Monthly tugboat | Muscle bra | Prickly-Wicklies | Random-access humor | Reality Cartoon | Scale of Respect | Tomgirl | Un-clit
Stressors: 4-cent_garbage | HEXBox | JERKS | Jerkops | Kick the Autistic | Laughs Under Lucricities | Manajerks | Naïve | Niggos | Pmurt | Private Villa of Corrupted Citizens | Slow-in-the-minds | Tobacky
See also: Chris and English